On-Site Acoustic Testing provides expert acoustic consulting services nationwide and world wide. Our acoustic consultants have the expertise to provide accurate and incisive measurements for your most critical field testing requirements.
We are pleased to offer a wide variety of acoustic field testing protocols and consulting services nationwide and worldwide.
Click on any of the below links for more information on acoustical consulting services that we provide:
- ICD 705 compliant testing of SCIF and SAPF facilities (ASTC, NIC, OITC)
- Sound Intensity Testing of machinery (for ISO noise declarations)
- Building Acoustics Measurements including ASTC, AIIC, OITC, and RT
- Sound Intensity Image Mapping for sound infiltration/leak detection
- Modeling of STC, IIC, and OITC ratings of floor/ceiling assemblies, interior/exterior walls, and window assemblies
- Noise measurements in standard decibel ratings (dB-A weighted) – Used for compliance with local, state, and/or federal requirements
- AIIC / FIIC – Apparent (Field) Impact Insulation Class – Used for measuring the sound transmission of a ceiling/floor structure in commercial spaces, houses, and apartments
- ASTC / FSTC- Apparent / Field Sound Transmission Class – Used for measuring the sound transmission of a wall structure in apartments, houses, commercial spaces and condominiums
- Noise Dosimeter Testing – A simplified sound level meter is attached to an individual in order to assess their noise exposure during a predefined period
- Noise Surveys – Often required by HUD and other Federal agencies when properties such as houses, apartments and condominiums are located near noise sources like Airports, Train Tracks, Highways and Freeways, Manufacturing Plants, Sewage Treatment Plants, and Power Stations noise surveys are timed studies detailing the noise levels for a specific time period
- Noise Spectrum Analysis – Used for determining what frequencies in the audio band a particular noise is coming from when measured from an adjacent house, apartment, condominium or commercial space
- Vibration Analysis – Used for tracking down vibration coming from machinery, and sometimes to determine whether a machine assembly is in balance. We can provide both real-time and long-term logging of vibrating structures including FFT analysis.
- Air Quality Testing (indoor and outdoor) as per OSHA requirements
Please contact us about your specific requirements for your SCIF or SAPF, commercial space, or residential field testing acoustical consulting problem.
Contact us at 800-665-0080 to speak with a consultant today, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org