On-Site Acoustic Tesitng, LLC was founded in 2012 by a group of seasoned measurement professionals with the singular goal to provide precision noise, vibration, and air quality measurements to clients across a wide variety of industries.
During the past decade, we have become recognized as one of the leading companies for site based acoustical measurements, especially with respect to performing testing at United States Government and Military installations around the world.
We are proud to offer testing of SCIF and SAPF areas to ensure compliance with ICD-705 standards, and have conducted testing for all four branches of the United States Military. We have also conducted testing for the United States Nuclear Regulatory Agency, The Office of the Inspector General, and many other state, local, and municipal governmental agencies.
Although many of our services cater to government and military concerns, we provide the same exacting level of service and care for our commercial & industrial, development & architectural, and residential & HOA clientele.
Rest assured, when you retain On-Site Acoustic Testing to perform testing on your project (be it large or small), testing will only be conducted by a member of the On-Site Acoustic Testing team. We never outsource field testing services.
Additionally, On-Site Acoustic Testing does not sell any products, materials or installation services, nor do we take payment of any kind from manufacturers or vendors that we may recommend as part of our project recommendations. PERIOD.
Click on any of the below links for more information on acoustical, vibrational, and air quality consulting services that we provide:
- ICD 705 compliant testing of SCIF and SAPF facilities (ASTC, NIC, OITC)
- Building Acoustics Measurements including ASTC, AIIC, OITC, and RT
- Review of building plans for acoustical security and resistance to sound transmission
- Modeling of STC, IIC, and OITC ratings of floors, ceilings, walls, and window assemblies
- Sound infiltration and leak detection (Sound Intensity Image Mapping)
- Speech Intelligibility Testing for privacy assurance and message intelligibility
- Consultation for Homeowner’s Associations (HOA’s) for noise (sound) and vibrational issues
- Noise Dosimetry Testing for measurement of personal noise (sound) exposure levels (TWA/PEL)
- Noise (Sound) Surveys of buildings, machinery, neighborhoods, and nuisance noises
- Vibrational Measurement of machinery, buildings, and construction sites
- Indoor air quality testing – testing for all major indoor air quality factors
- Air Quality Testing (indoor and outdoor) as per OSHA requirements
- Elevator ride quality testing – testing to ISO specifications of vertical transportation systems
- Sound Intensity Testing of machinery (for ISO noise declarations
On-Site Acoustic Testing can provide sound and noise testing according to ASTM (for United States), ISO (for EU), as well as JIS, DIN, and other worldwide standards.
Our consultants have performed testing for government, military, commercial, industrial, architectural, and residential clients worldwide.
Our noise testing services include: noise surveys for neighborhoods, municipalities, state and federal agencies to assure compliance to community standards. We provide ASTC and AIIC testing services to architects, construction firms, property management companies, and individual residential users. We can furnish ISO noise declarations for manufacturers for use in machinery destined for EU community installation.
We provide OSHA compliance testing (including noise dosimeter testing for employees), as well as general shop floor, and machine/machine room noise level and indoor air quality testing for our commercial and industrial clients.
We can provide testing to ASTM, ISO, and ANSI standards for many applications, testing your product at your location, our location, or an end user’s location.
We offer indoor air quality testing for a wide spectrum of contaminants ranging from common molds to compounds generated during the manufacturing process.
Contact us today to find out how we can help!
Talk to us toll free: 1-800-665-0080
Acoustic testing, sound and noise level measurement, design, noise abatement, OSHA compliance for commercial, military, retail, house of worship, and residential customers throughout the United States.