Homeowner’s associations sometimes get a bad rap in the media, but the fact is they are made up of folks who are looking out for their property values, and the property values of the neighbors.
HOA’s need to make decisions regarding noise, vibration, and air quality issues within the buildings (both in common spaces and in resident’s units) as well as outdoor spaces. Their responsibility doesn’t end there! Neighboring properties can also have major impacts on the quality of life for the residents of their community.
On-Site Acoustic Testing provides the services that HOA’s require in evaluating noise, vibration, and air quality complaints and concerns.
We provide the following services to homeowner’s associations across the United States:
- AIIC Testing of Flooring – Noise from above is the number one complaint in condominiums! Walking, moving chairs and vacuuming make lower level owners miserable.
- ASTC Testing of Demising Walls – No one wants to hear their next door neighbors go about their daily lives. We provide testing of shared walls.
- Flooring Recommendations – We provide recommendations on replacement flooring for buildings that are removing carpet and installing hard surface flooring.
- Generalized Noise Complaints – It can sometimes be difficult to determine who is at fault in noise related disputes between neighbors. We provide hard data.
- Pickleball Courts – We can test existing courts and help you plan locations and mitigation for new courts.
- Mechanical Equipment Noise and Vibration – We can evaluate and recommend mitigation (when required) for all building systems
- Elevator Ride Quality Evaluation – We can work with your elevator service company to diagnose and determine ride quality faults
Contact us today to find out how we can assist your Homeowner’s association:
Or call us at 1-800-665-0080 to talk to one of our professionals to discuss your HOA’s issues.